SWITZERLAND (LIMITED COMPANIES)
(Fees quoted will be subject to V.A.T. at the current rate)
- Name must end with any of the following: “AG”, “SA”,”LTD”,
“Corp” or “Inc”
- Minimum Share Capital: SFR.100,000 (approx. £42,000).
At least 50% (SFR 50,000) of the share capital needs to be paid
into a Swiss bank before incorporation of the company.
- Minimum of one director; no maximum. At least one member of
the board of directors authorised to represent the corporation
must be resident in Switzerland. Nominee resident director available
at £4,500 p.a.
- Shareholders: Minimum of three on formation.
- proposed names for approval.
- types of shares (bearer or registered)
- the par value of shares (minimum SFr.10); different par values
admitted whereby all but the highest par value have to be registered
shares and each type of shares requires one director.
- nominated bank in Switzerland
- client's name on whom fiduciary contracts should be made out
- fiscal year (recommended: calendar year
- names and addresses of beneficial owner/owners.
Normal time for incorporation is 3 to 4 weeks
INFORMATION FOR DUE DELIGENCE PURPOSE ON EACH BENEFICIAL OWNER
- personal data's (e.g. name, address, nationality, occupation,
- copy of his/ her passport, legalised by Notary or reputable Bank
- future activities of the company to be incorporated.
- Reference letter by a bank
- Two original utility bills (one of which can be a bank statement)
|FORMATION COST Formation of a Swiss
Limited Company by shares - SA/Ltd
The Price includes notary fees and a registration fee, the value
of both of which depend on the new company's statutory capital.
The notary's fees vary accordingly to the canton/counties in
which the incorporation takes place. The price excludes the
required share capital.
|| £1,100 p.a.
|Administration including accounting,
annual financial reports etc depending on volume of
work; hourly fee – minimum approx. total charge
|Annual Accounting depending on extent,
|Annual auditing depending on extent,
Fees will be charged for any additional services performed at our
normal rates. Such fees are usually based upon time spent with the
complexity, urgency and responsibility involved and for work of
an unusual or exacting nature.
PLEASE NOTE WE REQUIRE ALL CLIENTS TO SATISFACTORILY COMPLETE OUR
DUE DILIGENCE REQUIREMENTS AND COMPLY WITH THE MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS 2007.