FRANCE (Société Anonyme)
(fees quoted are exclusive of VAT)
- Proposed name of the Company. Restrictions or consent may apply
on use of certain names such as financial services, radio/TV accounting,
- Name and address of each director to be appointed and accompanying
- Authorised share capital.
- The full objects of the company should be in detail.
- The place where the company will be trading.
- Shareholder: Minimum of seven shareholders.
- Share Capital: Minimum €37,000. The company can be registered
only once this amount is transferred on the SA.
- Officers: Minimum of three directors and maximum of 24, who
need not be French residents. A Professional Reference is also
required from the applicant.
- Registered Office: must be within the jurisdiction. Annual charge
to provide this service depends on the facilities required and
location. Minimum annual charge £1,000.
ANNUAL FILING REQUIREMENTS:
- The Company is required to file accounts every 12 months, after
presentation to the shareholders (six months after year end date)
and within one month of the AGM.
- The Company should file its tax and social security returns
quarterly and annually with short notice and payments.
|Incorporation of a SA
(Please note that there are 65 regions/registry in France
and price depends on location of registration. This price is
| from £5,000
|Registration fee and legal advertising
Incorporations can be completed in approximately 2-3 weeks.
PLEASE NOTE WE REQUIRE ALL CLIENTS TO SATISFACTORILY COMPLETE OUR
DUE DILIGENCE REQUIREMENTS AND COMPLY WITH THE MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS 2007.