CANADIAN PRIVATE COMPANIES(Federal Corporation)
(Fees quoted will be subject to V.A.T. at the current rate)
- Minimum of one resident Canadian director - corporate entity
not accepted, officer must be an individual.
- Corporate directors not permitted
- Company secretary not mandatory
- Share Capital Requirements - Shares may not be issued unless
they have been fully paid up at time of their issue. The minimum
share is $1 canadian and can be either with nominal par value
or no-par value.
- Minimum of 1 shareholder, maximum of 50
- Registered office must be within the jurisdiction
- Statutory records and registers must be kept at the registered
- A Federal Corporation must register in each province where it
is to do business (that is, where it has a physical office and
where employees work). However the corporation can sell products
and services to someone residing in any province without the need
to register the corporation to do business in that province.
Incorporation takes approximately 2 weeks.
|First years costs
|Incorporation (incl. initial
Govt. State fee + Registered Office/Agent)
|Thereafter, annual expenses are:
|State fee for Federal Corporation only
|Registered Office and Agent fees
||£ 600.00 p.a.
Fees will be charged for any additional services performed at our
normal rates. Such fees are usually based upon time spent with the
complexity, urgency and responsibility involved and for work of
an unusual or exacting nature.
PLEASE NOTE WE REQUIRE ALL CLIENTS TO SATISFACTORILY COMPLETE OUR
DUE DILIGENCE REQUIREMENTS AND COMPLY WITH THE MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS 2007.