(fees quoted are exclusive of VAT)
- It is a requirement that all Liberian companies have a registered
office and a registered agent in Liberia.
- If there are three or more shareholders then there must be a
minimum of three directors. If there are less than three shareholders,
then there must be one director per shareholder.
- The minimum number of shareholders is one. Shares can be in
- A company secretary must be appointed. The secretary need not
be resident in Liberia.
- There are no financial filing requirements but records should
be kept to reflect the company’s financial status.
- Minimum share capital is 500 shares with no par value or a capital
with a stated value up to $50,000.
||£400 per annum
||£110 per annum
|Nominee services available
||£250 per annum
||£125 per annum
|£125 per annum
|General Powers of Attorney can be
arranged (notarised /legalised) for a fee of
Fees will be charged for any additional services performed at our
normal rates. Such fees are usually based upon time spent with the
complexity, urgency and responsibility involved and for work of
an unusual or exacting nature. These fees are normally invoiced
quarterly in arrears and invoices are payable upon receipt
PLEASE NOTE WE REQUIRE ALL CLIENTS TO SATISFACTORILY COMPLETE OUR
DUE DILIGENCE REQUIREMENTS AND COMPLY WITH THE MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS 2007.